Lewis substantially renovated and modernized 1915 Terry, a vacant office building in Downtown Seattle. The building is comprised of seven above grade office floors and three levels of basement totaling 267,000 square feet. Work included the addition of concrete shear cores and foundations, new MEP systems, elevator modernization, new roofing and mechanical screening, new exterior glazing, canopies, lighting, a new roof deck amenity, and creation of a two story lobby area with curtain wall at the main entry. This project also featured one of the city’s first parklets along Terry Avenue.
Seattle Children's Hospital