Teamwork, analysis, and proactive planning during preconstruction net tremendous benefits during construction. That is why we have built our company around the most talented people, a collaborative and open style, and effective communication tools.
For our clients and partners, this means:
- Continually updated budgets and schedules that provide an accurate basis for decision making.
- Creative building options analysis, timed to optimize benefit to the project.
- Leadership, with tools such as our preconstruction schedule that help keep the players organized.
- Constructability review to avoid delays and cost overruns later in the field.
- Thoughtful site logistics and means and methods planning that minimizes disruption to neighbors and stakeholders while ensuring efficient construction.
- Clear Lewis bid packages to ensure well-prepared subcontractors and avoid claims.
- Optimal use of Virtual Construction / Building Information Modeling (BIM) to aid the design process, move seamlessly into construction, and reduce cost and schedule risk.
Just as importantly, our services are flexible, based on each client's specific needs.