Project Executive – Portland
Lewis is seeking an experienced project executive to provide senior leadership for commercial construction projects and contribute to the overall management of the Portland operation. Responsibilities include:
- Direct multiple projects in various stages of development. Function as the senior manager on 3+ active projects at any given time.
- Lead business development efforts. Lead project pursuits in partnership with marketing.
- Direct estimating and preconstruction efforts for projects.
- Negotiate contract terms in partnership with VP or CEO.
- Recruit, develop and mentor skilled management and technical staff.
- Participate in strategic planning with senior leadership.
- Work with other Project Executives to develop staffing plans.
- Serve in other company management roles as assigned.
Candidates must have the minimum qualifications:
- 15 to 20 years of general contracting project management experience with proven performance on negotiated GMP commercial building projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in construction management or engineering.
- Demonstrated experience leading and mentoring teams.
- Strategic business planning experience.
- Ability to cultivate enduring relationships with clients and influencers; demonstrated business development experience.
- Experience leading preconstruction and estimating efforts.
- Creative problem solving skills, flexibility and leadership.
Lease Crutcher Lewis
550 SW 12th Avenue
Portland, OR 97205
No phone calls, please