BIM Detailer - Portland
Lewis is seeking a BIM Detailer for our Portland-based projects.
- Interpret the Construction Documents and build a Base Model.
- Divide Model in the way that work will be installed.
- Work with the Field to understand how they work and what information they require for assembly drawings.
- Provide a great level of detail and add any objects that may impact scope of work.
- Provide accurate material quantities.
- Develop Work Package Drawings.
- Communicate conflicts in model, real and potential.
- Facilitate Foreman Review Meetings.
- Communicate model information to other trades.
- Continue to develop As-built Model for the duration of the Project.
- Certificate or Associate’s degree preferred in Computerized Drafting field.
- 5 years commercial construction experience, with knowledge of modeling conventions and standards.
- Advanced working knowledge of the most current modeling applications software.
- Ability to create and manipulate Revit families, views, browser structure, sheets, schedules, filters and similar Revit functions.
- Ability to create Revit work sets and understanding of Revit work sharing process.
- Understanding of 3D coordination with other trades.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary.
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements.
Please send a resume and letter of interest to:
Lease Crutcher Lewis
550 SW 12th Avenue
Portland, OR 97205
No phone calls, please