As a VDC Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to work on projects of varying complexity and size. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting and modifying the designs used for coordinating our commercial construction projects. In conjunction with the BIM Team, you will handle the creation of 3D models with tools such as Revit to coordinate and produce BIM field drawings. This position works with the Director of Preconstruction Services and/or Project PM.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishing and maintaining project coordinates
- Coordination of all BIM logistics (contacts, emails, communication, file sharing, A360 etc.)
- Coordination and facilitation of subcontractor BIM meetings
- Create detailed drawings for field use in concrete construction
- General review and documentation of design documents and coordination concerns
- Facilitating regular meetings with design team members and distributing responses to subcontractors
- Provide general BIM tech support for project engineers
- Provide marketing support, tours, speaking engagements, etc., Furthering Lewis exposure in the BIM world
- Field QAQC support; resolving field disputes through model verification
- Verifying with field subcontractors that they have most current coordinated information
- Provide modeling for change order verification, ROMs, scope holes in modeling efforts, design team support, etc.
- BIM data enrichment and management
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- We are looking for proven experience working in Construction, Architecture or Engineering related field using Revit and Navisworks
- 2+ years of experience as a VDC Coordinator or similar role in the AEC industry
- Computer knowledge and proficiency, including Revit, Navisworks, Bluebeam (Project and Studio), AutoCAD, SketchUp or Formit360, A360, Point Layout and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent decision making/problem solving skills
- Able to contribute to the Lean process
- Must possess an innovative mentality with the ability and desire to participate in research and development of new technology to further Lewis VDC team efforts
Lease Crutcher Lewis offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Lease Crutcher Lewis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of, and will not be discriminated against, based on the basis of race, color, gender, pregnancy or breastfeeding, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other status protected by state or federal law.
Apply Now Share