The Talent Acquisition Specialist partners with hiring managers to assess internal and external talent, identify current and future needs that support organizational changes, and create a pipeline of talent. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will build strong partnerships with management to effectively identify talent needs and implement recruitment strategies to successfully fill vacancies for construction operations and business services positions.
This position performs full lifecycle recruiting from candidate sourcing to final offer letter and provides the highest level of recruiting partnership while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. The Talent Acquisition Specialist supports and implements the college recruiting strategy and the internship program.
This position builds a diverse talent pipeline for future hiring needs by sourcing active and passive candidates via web, research lists, referrals, job fairs and appropriate recruitment tools. The Talent Acquisition Specialist creates job postings and candidate profiles for open positions and maintains recruitment data.
This is a temporary 6-month position with the potential for it to turn into a full time opportunity.
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of five years of relevant professional experience in recruiting or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Maintains high levels of communication with internal and external customers/candidates.
- Must have the ability to develop successful relationships with hiring managers while acting in a consultative role
- Must be organized and detail oriented with ability to use sound independent judgment in resolving issues
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and creating search strings)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- General knowledge of the recruitment practices and Human Resources
- Positively represent the organization in a professional manner both internally and externally
Lease Crutcher Lewis offers competitive compensation and benefits.Apply Now Share