As a 100% employee-owned company, Lease Crutcher Lewis has developed a fulfilled culture of builders over the last 135 years. We are growing, and we are excited to be on the search for a Superintendent to join us!
As a Superintendent, you will lead the construction performance of commercial field operations which includes monitoring all field procedures, safety, work methods, productivity, quality, labor cost projections and subcontractor staffing requirements. You will provide leadership and serve as the liaison with project team members and clients, as well as demonstrate the characters of a Lewis Leader.
Primary Functions and Essential Responsibilities:
· Lead the project assignments of the field and internal teams to ensure that projects are delivered safely, on time, on budget, and with high-quality results.
· Produce project schedules and ensure follow through with schedule commitments.
· Provide constructability reviews and site logistics development.
· Perform safety audits and address safety concerns as they arise.
Leadership and Communication
· Mentor and develop foremen and assistant superintendents as part of their career growth with Lewis.
· Support training initiatives and career development as a regular and consistent part of your role.
· Recruit, mentor and retain the best tradespeople and foremen in the industry.
· Champion company initiatives and communications to field teams on a consistent and regular basis.
· Remain updated on new construction technologies and report findings as needed.
· Ensure accurate documentation of safety plans, procedures, violations, and corrective action.
· Ensure documentation is readily available for use by site teams and management.
· Ensure required equipment training is conducted and documented.
· Document all technical training and issue training cards to attendees.
· Document daily work environment in daily progress reports.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
· A minimum of 10 years’ relevant general contracting experience leading projects in excess of $70 million.
· Familiarity with all types of structural building frames.
· Experience in healthcare and commercial office projects preferred.
· Mastery of building processes and standards.
· Ability to organize necessary resources, including people, tools and time, to meet tight turnarounds and achieve desired results.
· Ability to master project-specific software systems, including but not limited to: Microsoft Office suite, Bluebeam and SureTrak.
· Communicate clearly, concisely and professionally, with a strong focus on audience appropriate business writing and verbal skills.
· Demonstrate integrity consistent with Lewis’ values—the most important of which is safety.
· Strong leadership qualities, self-motivation and a team-player mentality.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work in Fast paced environment and produces detailed work product.
Lease Crutcher Lewis offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Lease Crutcher Lewis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of, and will not be discriminated against, based on the basis of race, color, gender, pregnancy or breastfeeding, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other status protected by state or federal law.#LI-POSTApply Now Share