Lease Crutcher Lewis is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Seattle Operation. Our new Senior Project Manager will successfully lead and execute all aspects of project delivery within the Healthcare Market Sector. They will guide their teams through projects, promote professional development and ensure employees are fulfilled in their work.
Our Senior Project Manager will lead by example, embodying Lewis Core Values like fulfillment and trust and respect.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead assigned marketing and business development activities within the Healthcare market.
- Lead the sales process, creating a “Win Strategy” including the development of content for written proposal.
- Identify opportunities to highlight Lewis value proposition in target market.
- Responsible for providing management and oversight for a single large project or multiple small to medium sized construction projects.
- Lead projects from preconstruction through close-out and warranty periods.
- Lead the bid/budget process.
- Coordinate peer reviews and project performance audits on assigned projects to ensure successful outcomes.
- Supervise production and maintenance of construction schedules.
- Actively contribute to safety-based planning during the preconstruction and planning phase.
- Collaborate with safety personnel and Project Superintendent to promote a culture of safety across all jobs.
- Develop and mentor employees in their career development and personal fulfillment.
- Collaborate with operational leadership to accomplish shared goals.
- Bring a desire to understand client’s operation and processes.
- Bring a collaborative approach to problem solving. Identify and positively resolve inter-team conflicts.
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent.
- 10 – 15 years of industry experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products. Experience in Procore, Sage, Spectrum, and Textura a plus.
- Experience managing complex, acute care projects and significant out-patient projects from preconstruction through closeout. Experience managing ground-up projects on greenfield sites or on occupied campus settings is preferred.
- Experience managing complex phasing in occupied healthcare campus settings, including critical shutdowns, infection control and interim life safety measures.
- Experience with coordination and integration of major medical equipment.
- Experience with Integrated Delivery and Design-Build Delivery models are preferred.
- Ability to understand highly technical MEP systems.
- Ability to understand industry unit costs for healthcare scopes.
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities.
- Ability and desire to develop long-standing industry relationships and expand professional networks.
- Ability to identify shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Demonstrate excellent decision-making and delegation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to continue professional development in order to keep up-to-date with emerging technologies, methods, and best practices.
- OSHA 10
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification desired
A 100% employee-owned organization, Lease Crutcher Lewis offers competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, and vision!
Lease Crutcher Lewis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of, and will not be discriminated against, based on the basis of race, color, gender, pregnancy or breastfeeding, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other status protected by state or federal law.#LI-POSTApply Now Share