Lease Crutcher Lewis is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Portland Operation. Our new Senior Project Manager will successfully lead and execute all aspects of project delivery within the Healthcare Market Sector. They will guide their teams through projects, promote professional development and ensure employees are fulfilled in their work.
Our Senior Project Manager will lead by example, embodying Lewis Core Values like fulfillment and trust and respect.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead assigned marketing and business development activities within Life Sciences market.
- Lead the sales process, creating a “Win Strategy” including the development of content for written proposal.
- Identify opportunities to highlight Lewis value proposition in target market.
- Responsible for providing management and oversight for a single large project or multiple small to medium sized construction projects.
- Lead projects from preconstruction through close-out and warranty periods.
- Lead the bid/budget process.
- Coordinate peer reviews and project performance audits on assigned projects to ensure successful outcomes.
- Supervise production and maintenance of construction schedules.
- Actively contribute to safety-based planning during the preconstruction and planning phase.
- Collaborate with safety personnel and Project Superintendent to promote a culture of safety across all jobs.
- Develop and mentor employees in their career development and personal fulfillment.
- Collaborate with operational leadership to accomplish shared goals.
- Bring a desire to understand client’s operation and processes.
- Bring a collaborative approach to problem solving. Identify and positively resolve inter-team conflicts.
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent.
- 10 – 15 years of industry experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Life Science Sector experience is required.
- Experience in delivering cGMP manufacturing facilities, ISO level clean rooms, and/or vivarium space is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products. Experience in Procore, Sage, Spectrum, and Textura a plus.
- Experience in design-build with complex/technical MEPF systems. Ability to understand highly technical MEP systems.
- Ability to understand industry unit costs for life-science scopes.
- Ability to aide in development and adherence of clean build construction protocols.
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities.
- Ability and desire to develop long-standing industry relationships and expand professional networks.
- Ability to identify shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Demonstrate excellent decision-making and delegation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to continue professional development in order to keep up-to-date with emerging technologies, methods, and best practices.
- OSHA 10
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification desired
A 100% employee-owned general contractor, LEWIS offers a comprehensive healthcare plan with medical, dental, and vision coverage. Our employer-funded Lifestyle Spending Account supports physical wellness for employees and their pets, and our employer-funded Headspace membership supports mental wellness. We also offer a generous Health Savings Account with annual employer sponsored contributions. LEWIS provides support for a financially healthy future, including our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (enrollment covered at no cost to you) and a 401(k) with a competitive matching program. To support employee philanthropic efforts, employees are eligible for volunteer PTO and charitable giving matching programs. Other, position-specific perks may apply.Apply Now Share