Lease Crutcher Lewis is seeking a Project Coordinator! The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, thrive in a highly visible role where they are considered a ‘go-to’ staff member, have strong attention to detail, and are excited to work in a dynamic environment.
Lewis’ Project Coordinators are integral members of site project teams. They often work behind the scenes to ensure that all functions of the project site run efficiently. Project Coordinators work closely with Superintendents, Project Managers, Project Engineers, field craft workers, and subcontractors. Their primary duties involve job site management and administration. Occasionally, Project Coordinators may perform more specialized functions. These positions report to the Director of Administration.
Primary Functions and Essential Responsibilities
Job Site and Systems Management
- Liaise with the IT department to assist in the setup of the job site office (phones, furniture, equipment, supplies, etc.), as assigned by the Project Manager
- Greet job site visitors
- Manage the job site’s petty cash account per Lewis standards
- Order office supplies and organize maintenance for office equipment
- Assist in event planning for projects as needed
- Assist in setting up the project management system
- Set up SafetyNet for job site and populate with job team and other necessary information for access to safety audits
- Assist the Project Manager with compiling owner billing
- Process & compile owner change orders for execution and send out Subcontractor change orders when executed OCO is received, as directed by Project Manager
- Process and send Subcontracts electronically for execution
- Update project management system and AP files with status of Subcontracts and insurance certificates
- Review and track subcontractor insurance certificates for compliance with contract requirements
- Prepare job site closeout documentation. Prepare operations and maintenance manuals and warranties from all subs that need to be received, tracked, organized and then distributed to the owners
Customer Relations and Communication
- Process and mail internal & external correspondence including coordinating courier services
- Take meeting minutes for Owner meeting minutes and subcontractor meetings if required or type meeting notes from PE/PM
In Order to Succeed in this Role
- Minimum two years’ administrative experience is preferred.
- Computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Comfortable learning new software applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively as part of a team and maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Majority of time will be spent on a construction site in the field. Related office work will generally be performed in a temporary job site office
- When on site, company standard personal protective equipment and proper clothing for climactic conditions is required
- Traveling to other Lewis job sites and to the home office for meetings is required
- Work hours will generally match the job site hours of operation