At Lewis where an employee is an owner, our people are empowered to make decisions—big and small—to meet the goals of our clients. Our promise: “Every Decision. Every Detail. Every Day.” means we are passionate about getting it right, day in and day out, and driven to deliver cool projects and build quality buildings that stand the test of time. With fulfillment as one of our six core values, Lewis has a collaborative and supportive culture committed to the success and development of our people.
WHO WE ARE SEEKING…..
Caring. You ensure you create an environment for others to feel welcomed. You make space for everyone to share their experiences.
Curious. You seek to improve and build upon established practices and standards. You look for the root-cause before embarking on solution.
Collaborator. You respect the expertise and contributions of every team member and provide the leadership, systems and process to achieve outstanding outcomes, as a team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AND HOW YOU WILL GROW….
The People Services Business Partner (PSBP) will implement people strategies such as talent acquisition, talent management, organizational efficiency, employee relations, diversity and inclusion for Lewis’ Seattle office. The PSBP will support the organization by providing hands-on HR expertise and innovative talent solutions. This role will work closely with Operations leadership supporting day-to-day people needs.
- Act as a trusted advisor to managers and employees on a variety of HR matters.
- Leverage benefits knowledge and best practices to manage relationship with benefit carriers.
- Strategically partner with hiring managers to build a pipeline of the best talent in the industry.
- Collaborate with peers and leadership across division(s) to diagnose root cause issues and integrate lessons learned into change.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business management, or related subject area. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience will also be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading company benefits with preference for management of self-funding plans.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with employee investigations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with successful results in Talent Acquisition is required.
- Relevant work experience within Manufacturing, Construction or related industry is preferred.
- Experience using various HR systems and programs such as an HRIS, and ATS.
- Previous experience working in a union environment is preferred.
What we offer:
- A highly collaborative and entrepreneurial organization that provides the stage to make an impact on day one.
- A group of individuals who love to learn and discover new things.
- A long legacy of commitment to our people and our community.
- Competitive benefits and career development opportunities.
Wage range: $75,500 – $98,500 depending on experience.
A 100% employee-owned general contractor, Lewis offers a comprehensive healthcare plan with medical, dental, and vision coverage. Our employer-funded Lifestyle Spending Account supports physical wellness for employees and their pets, and our employer-funded Headspace membership supports mental wellness. We also offer a generous Health Savings Account with annual employer sponsored contributions. Lewis provides support for a financially healthy future, including our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (enrollment covered at no cost to you) and a 401(k) with a competitive matching program. To support employee philanthropic efforts, employees are eligible for volunteer PTO and charitable giving matching programs. Other, position-specific perks may apply.Apply Now Share