At Lewis where an employee is an owner, our people are empowered to make decisions—big and small—to meet the goals of our clients. Our promise: “Every Decision. Every Detail. Every Day.” means we are passionate about getting it right, day in and day out, and driven to deliver cool projects and build quality buildings that stand the test of time. With fulfillment as one of our six core values, Lewis has a collaborative and supportive culture committed to the success and development of our people.
Our Marketing Manager role is a key player in winning work and building the brand.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING…
A Solutions-Oriented Leader. You are looking to create an environment where the marketing team holds trusted advisor status with our Market Sector Directors.
A Strategic Thinker. You are the subject matter expert for one or more market sectors. You are skilled in teasing out the win strategy and finding opportunities to promote Lewis in the market.
A Collaborator. You have experience crafting and leading pursuits and proposals. You enjoy partnering with teams to develop the most compelling, authentic content to win the project, every time. You thrive in the spotlight but roll up your sleeves to get the work done behind the scenes.
A Builder. You have a natural inclination toward connectedness and efficiency, always seeking to further Lewis’ goals by building relationships and better systems and approaches.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AND HOW YOU WILL GROW….
The Marketing Manager works in a highly integrated fashion with Market Sector Directors to carry strategy and client intel forward into our work. They act as account manager for designated market sectors and partner with Market Sector Directors to lead pursuits, run interview prep, and create internal and external messaging around the Lewis story.
- Act as strategic partner to designated Market Sector Directors, bringing thought leadership and market knowledge to lead efforts to respond to client generated requests for qualifications and proposals (RFP/RFQ).
- Work together with technical and marketing/communications staff to research, write and develop authentic and compelling stories about the firm, key personnel, and our projects.
- Lead interview and presentation efforts, including coaching interview practice sessions and directing content for pitch collateral with creative team.
- Support strategy and messaging discussions; coordinate and/or develop all written content in partnership with pursuit teams.
- Implement and advise on sponsorships, client events, professional organization engagements to advance the brand and promote client connectivity.
- Maintain historical marketing data pertaining to staff, project history, new business leads and client references.
WHAT WE OFFER…
- A highly collaborative and entrepreneurial organization that provides the stage to make an impact on day one.
- A dedicated, hardworking, and fun team.
- A group of individuals who continue to help the business change and mature.
- A long legacy of commitment to our people and our community.
- Competitive benefits and career development opportunities.
A 100% employee-owned general contractor, Lewis offers a comprehensive healthcare plan with medical, dental, and vision coverage. Our employer-funded Lifestyle Spending Account supports physical wellness for employees and their pets, and our employer-funded Headspace membership supports mental wellness. We also offer a generous Health Savings Account with annual employer sponsored contributions. Lewis provides support for a financially healthy future, including our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (enrollment covered at no cost to you) and a 401(k) with a competitive matching program. To support employee philanthropic efforts, employees are eligible for volunteer PTO and charitable giving matching programs. Other, position-specific perks may apply.
Wage range: $101,000-$126,000, depending on experience.Apply Now Share