Lease Crutcher Lewis is a premier general contractor in the Puget Sound area, building high-profile projects that matter. Our marketing team is made up of creative, results-oriented and highly supportive individuals, and this is a unique chance to join them. The Lewis Marketing team strives to find the perfect combination of personal fulfillment and raising the bar at Lewis.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and leveraging foundational elements of team functions, including asset and marketing databases. You will be asked to engage your creative side by copywriting for a variety of channels and identifying interesting story angles to investigate. You will let your competitive spirit loose as you participate in project pursuits on tight deadlines. And you will savor the chance to get your boots dirty on regular on-site project photography visits, down in the dirt and on the top floor of Seattle high-rises. You will work with a close-knit team of professionals who focus on supporting each other while excelling in their own areas.
In order to be successful, you must be highly organized, self-driven, authentic and have a natural sense of curiosity. Prior AEC marketing experience is highly preferred, especially in the Seattle area, and you must have keen attention to detail when it comes to the little things, such as grammar and graphic layouts.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing – research and write to support the pursuit efforts (Proposal, Interview, Blogs)
- Proofreading and editing.
- Graphic Design and Layout – Assist in creating presentations, brochure graphics, photography, and miscellaneous graphic projects.
- Assist in project photography, including site visits and asset management.
- Collect, organize, and input project/people content data into marketing databases.
- Query and analyze databases to identify resources and assets.
- Research, organize and track industry association and community events
- Multimedia – Create social media content (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Website – Update and create website content
- Corporate apparel organization and management
- Corporate vendor management
- Maintaining and updating corporate intranet
- Other duties as assigned
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Business, Marketing, or communications, or equivalent experience
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Marketing or Communications
- Experience working with an Architect, Engineer, or Construction firm preferred
- Strong skills are required in editing, writing, and proofreading
- Fluent user of Microsoft Suite; experience with Adobe suite a plus
- High attention to detail, strong organization skills, and ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Enjoy working on a team
Lease Crutcher Lewis offers competitive compensation and benefits.Apply Now Share