You’re a multifaceted, creative professional with strong writing and editing skills. You enjoy the sense of accomplishment you experience when you edit a piece of writing, and you’re proud of the fact that you can scan a page and immediately identify all grammatical errors. In fact, you’re probably thinking about word choice and opportunities for more compelling content as you’re reading this right now. You’re looking for a role to incorporate your detail-oriented nature and your passion for creativity in a collaborative, driven marketing team.
About the Position
We’re looking for a driven and creative Marketing Coordinator to edit, expand upon, and write content for Lewis. There is also opportunity for this individual to do event planning.
Our new Marketing Coordinator must have incredible editing and writing skills. This person will be expected to identify all grammatical errors and areas for improvement in a piece of writing independently, and provide creative writing insights to the team. Should this person possess event coordinating experience, there will be an event planning aspect of the role. Fundamental to this position is the ability to balance multiple priorities with sound judgement and remain detail oriented.
In addition to required technical skills, the Marketing Coordinator should be comfortable working both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The ability to juggle deadlines and priorities while maintaining a solution-oriented attitude is a must. Think you can bring something else to the table? We’d love to see.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing – research/write proposal copy, website content, blogs, social media posts, case studies and press releases
- Proofreading and editing
- Graphics – Assist in creating brochure graphics, photography, and miscellaneous presentations and graphic projects
- Provides production support for proposals and marketing collateral
- Maintains historical marketing data pertaining to staff, project history, new business leads and client references
- Conducts research, as assigned by Marketing Director
- Coordinates client gift effort and promotional mailings
- Other duties as assigned
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, or English
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Marketing or Communications
- Experience working with an Architect, Engineer, or Construction firm preferred
- Strong skills are required in editing, writing, and proofreading
- Experience in Adobe InDesign and the ability to lay out multiple-page documents
- Fluent user of MS Office
- High attention to detail, strong organization skills, and ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Enjoy working on a team
Lease Crutcher Lewis offers competitive compensation and benefits.Apply Now Share