WHAT WE OFFER
Lewis is a passionate company of builders located in Portland and Seattle. This position operates out of our downtown Portland office. We are proud of our work, and we value our incredibly talented marketing team, who play a major role in every pursuit. This opportunity is perfect for a writer with passion for our industry looking for the chance to lead select pursuits, own communication strategies, and build relationships with people across organizational levels. Ask us about our employee stock ownership plan, competitive health benefits (including mental health!), and core values that show up in every facet of our work.
WHAT WE NEED
Our Marketing Team is growing, and we are searching for a powerful communicator with passion for our industry. You’ll report directly to our Marketing Director and collaborate across all departments to craft high-impact communication strategies. Our Marketing Team is nimble and dynamic, and you’ll add your fresh perspective, innovative ideas, and incredible talent for written and spoken word. You’ll be driven to refine or create content and develop communication strategies, and your team will be by your side to provide encouragement and guidance.
WHAT YOU DO (for the most part)
- Collaborate across organizational levels to develop proposal material from start to finish
- As needed by Marketing Director, support interview pitches
- Develop original content and enhance existing content for pursuits
- Support internal communication strategies
- In partnership with the Marketing Director, collaborate on external communications
- Create impactful, detailed stories about our people and Lewis community engagement efforts
- Partner with Seattle Marketing Team to develop, plan, and maintain Lewis social media presence
EXPERIENCE YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or English
- 3+ years of recent, relevant experience in a position centered around writing and content development
- AEC industry experience strongly preferred.
- Strong writing skills are required in editing, writing, and proofreading
- Fluent user of MS Office – specifically Word and Power Point
- High attention to detail, strong organization skills, and ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and a natural desire to collaborate across departments
- Must thrive working independently with minimal supervision and working closely with an inter-disciplinary team, depending on project needs
Lease Crutcher Lewis offers competitive compensation and benefitsApply Now Share