ABOUT THE POSITION
Lease Crutcher Lewis (Lewis) has an exciting opportunity that’s perfect for someone looking to develop a career in information technology in a supportive and creative environment. The person in this role will likely have previous experience in IT, although not required, and be eager to take the next step in their professional development. This is a high-touch, high-visibility role that will connect with most, if not all, employees to provide technology support. This person will be based in the office the majority of the time, though this role does not involve helpdesk scripts. The IT generalist will occasionally travel to active construction sites in the Portland Metro area, including occasional travel to Eugene, for jobsite tech set up, support and closeout. This position reports to the Business Systems Analyst and IT Director in a high-functioning team environment.
You’re excited by the opportunity to be an essential part of the inter-workings that bring some of Lewis’ most impressive projects come to life. Your problem-solving abilities and critical thinking are among your best traits, even when faced with a challenge. Not only are you passionate about supporting others through IT, your attention to detail and quick thinking make you a “go-to” person in the office that everyone can rely on. Most of all, you enjoy working with a large number of people and assisting in the smooth operations of each team within the company.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Jobsite IT support, both remote and on-site
- Answer questions and problem solve for customers at all levels of the organization
- Provide basic software support for Office 365, Bluebeam, Smartsheet, and other common enterprises tools
- Assist with user setup of computers, cellphones, and tablets
- Perform Office 365 administration
- Provide support to customers on networking and other tasks in the absence of IT senior staff
- Complete IT project work as necessary
- Document events, processes and common issues/resolutions
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, information systems, or equivalent years of work experience can apply
- Ability to communicate with good interpersonal and writing skills
- Position requires a self-starter and ability to work independently
- Job will report in Portland, and may require occasional travel between offices in Portland and Seattle
- Requires frequent travel to local construction jobsites
- Experience with computer applications
- Knowledge of Windows and Office 365 Suite
- Must demonstrate courteous, professional, and consistent approach to customer interactions
- Must possess the ability to adapt to multiple tasks and changing priorities with experience in a small fast-paced environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and mode of transportation.
Lease Crutcher Lewis offers competitive compensation and benefits.Apply Now Share