As a People Services Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting a dynamic team of People Services professionals in a fast-paced and exciting environment. A critical member of our team, your core responsibilities will center around benefits administration and onboarding, though your position will support all aspects of the employee lifecycle as needed. This is a highly collaborative role and requires the ability to operate out of our Seattle Main Office and visit active construction jobsites from time to time.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Workforce Planning & Talent Acquisition
- Will supply and maintain required state and federal jobsite postings, including company specific postings.
- With direction from the People Services team, will support tracking recruitment metrics and other recruitment processes.
Employee Life Cycle
- Manage pre-employment processes and related documentation.
- Maintain accurate employee data to support the organization’s people efforts (incoming and outgoing employees, promotions, exit data, etc.).
- Lead the onboarding process for new employees, including orientation, schedule management, and prepping hiring teams for their new team members.
- Ensure an organized, positive, and welcoming onboarding experience for both new employees and hiring teams.
- Deploy, collect, and evaluate 30-day check-in surveys with new hires and share themes with People Services team, as appropriate.
Learning & Development
- Support Development and Education Specialist as requested with scheduling and coordination of training events.
- Partner with Development and Education Specialist to maintain accurate training records.
Compensation & Benefits
- With guidance from People Services leadership, will manage benefits administration companywide.
- Manage Open Enrollment process annually and support day-to-day administration of the company’s health, wellbeing, and other employee benefit programs.
- Lead federal, state, and local leave law requirements and short-term disability process for all employees.
- Maintain leave request documentation and records. Maintain total confidentiality regarding leave requests.
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Major in Human Resources Management or Business preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working on a fast-paced, highly collaborative team required.
- Knowledge of employment practices, policies and procedures is required.
- Ability to work and communicate successfully in a culturally diverse environment across all organizational levels.
- Experience leading initiatives/projects with a collaborative approach is also preferred.
- Ability to develop trust, exhibit empathy and understand business principles is essential.
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills are critical to the success of the position.
- Must demonstrate professionalism and a positive attitude in stressful situations.
Lewis offers competitive compensation and benefitsApply Now Share