In this role you will be responsible for the strategy, operational management, and implementation of IT infrastructure and business applications for Lewis. This includes the management and delivery of existing systems, as well as, development of new technical solutions to meet evolving business demands. Will seek to standardize solutions and implement related policies and training.
As a member of the senior leadership team, you will lead, mentor and develop IT staff in our offices. You will collaborate with senior management and key stakeholders across the company to develop strategy, operational plans, budgets, and priorities. This position will be in either our Seattle or Portland office; regular travel will be required.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with senior leadership to define, deliver, and support strategic plans and annual business objectives, to address evolving business demands.
- Advises senior management on critical security issues; recommending risk-reduction solutions; protects computer assets by developing security strategies; directing system control development and access management, monitoring, control, and evaluation.
- Attracts, hires, develops, mentors, and trains IT Team clarifying and reinforcing the vision of the group, setting clear expectations, monitoring performance, providing continual feedback, work load balance, to ensure strong morale among the team.
- Leads IT staff and key stakeholders to develop a cloud strategy and will build expertise and internal capacity to support business applications in alignment with the needs of the company.
- Evaluates existing and emerging technologies for applicability today and in the future and add unsurpassed value for our clients.
- Develops policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure consistent and efficient use of existing technologies and systems.
- Develops metrics for hardware, software, networks, telephony, video conferencing, storage, etc. to ensure strategic capacity needs are met.
- Establishes systems architecture for data management, identifying the single source of truth for each datum and maximizing interoperability between systems.
- Provide training and customer support for new business applications; establishes tools and processes to monitor and guide progress on all active initiatives.
- Oversee asset tracking and management, capital planning, vendor contracts (initiation, review and management), licensing, renewal scheduling and processing for numerous SaaS applications
- Lead the development of a software and hardware inventory; provide recommendations of best utilization, potential upgrades and/or discard of obsolete equipment.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop master of vendor agreements, licenses, subscriptions to reduce and/or efficiently manage overall spend in alignment with business objectives.
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- 10+ years of work experience and/or combination of education/certificate and demonstrated work experience equivalent.
- Preferred experience with Office 365 Administration; Windows 10; Azure Cloud; understanding of TCP/IP v4 networks; Firewalls; VMware, and other virtualization experience a plus; MCSE preferred; Windows Active Directory; O365 environment; operating in a mixed cloud and self-hosted environment.
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management and policy development.
- Understands current and emerging technologies for network and PC operating systems, hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Excellent proficiency in understanding and supporting Windows desktops.
- Good knowledge of construction practices, tools and deliverables.
- Experience with AEC industry digital tools (e.g. Revit, Procore, Bluebeam, Sketchup, AutoCAD, Navisworks, Point Layout).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent decision making, problem solving skills, time management and organizational skills
- Functions effectively as part of a team. Experience in leading teams to high performance is required.
- Requires work on active commercial constructions sites; and ability to travel frequently to divisional offices.
Lease Crutcher Lewis offers competitive compensation and benefits.Apply Now Share