At Lewis, where every employee is an owner, our people are empowered to make decisions to meet the goals of our clients. Our promise: “Every Decision. Every Detail. Every Day.” means we are passionate about getting it right, day in and day out, and driven to deliver cool projects and build quality buildings that stand the test of time. With fulfillment as one of our six core values, Lewis has a collaborative and supportive culture committed to the success and development of our people
A trusted advisor to our leadership team, the Communications Manager builds and implements communication strategies across the Lewis Universe and acts as a steward for our vision, values and voice. This is an exciting opportunity for a powerful storyteller seeking a collaborative, innovative environment.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING…
Experience. You have a solid foundation in developing communication strategies and implementing them across organizations, gaining buy-in and standard processes as you go. You are a strong project manager and thrive on orchestrating teams around content creation and timelines.
Collaboration. You respect the contributions of every team member and provide clear direction for internal and corporate communications, external communications and market conditioning efforts. You consider yourself a “player-coach,” capable of both supporting your team and rolling up your sleeves to get the work done.
Enthusiasm. You are looking for a career, not a job. Your passion is evident in your work, and you are excited to bring your creative energy to a new role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AND HOW YOU WILL GROW….
A critical member of the Marketing and Communications team, our Communications Manager will support strategic planning, corporate, external, and crisis communications, market conditioning and systems management. Since this role operates across all Lewis locations and communication channels, you have an incredible opportunity to create communication strategies that impact our communities, clients, and employees.
- Measure effectiveness of communications and stay up to date on corporate communications trends and standard processes.
- Primary storyteller in all internal communications channels, including events, newsletters, email, etc.
- Lead media relations program, which includes building relationships with local media outlets and journalists and building press kits as needed.
- Act as a “traffic manager” to schedule, resource and identify the appropriate channels for market conditioning storytelling opportunities.
- Craft meaningful content across all platforms while overseeing the successful execution of other team members’ content.
- A strong people manager with the ability to develop and lead others.
WHAT WE OFFER…
- A highly collaborative and entrepreneurial organization that provides the stage to make an impact on day one.
- A dedicated, hardworking, and fun team.
- A group of individuals who love to keep people informed and provide them a voice.
- A long legacy of commitment to our people and our community.
- Competitive benefits and career development opportunities.
A 100% employee-owned general contractor, Lewis offers a comprehensive healthcare plan with medical, dental, and vision coverage. Our employer-funded Lifestyle Spending Account supports physical wellness for employees and their pets, and our employer-funded Headspace membership supports mental wellness. We also offer a generous Health Savings Account with annual employer sponsored contributions. Lewis provides support for a financially healthy future, including our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (enrollment covered at no cost to you) and a 401(k) with a competitive matching program. To support employee philanthropic efforts, employees are eligible for volunteer PTO and charitable giving matching programs. Other, position-specific perks may apply.
Wage range: $86,000-$108,000, depending on experience.
Position could be located in Seattle, WA or Portland, OR.Apply Now Share