In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating, maintaining, supporting and deploying application projects according to deadlines, policies, and budget for both the Seattle and Portland offices. This includes coordinating the efforts of internal team members, third-party contractors, consultants, and vendors. This role is also responsible to help in the evaluation, selection, development, implementation, administration, testing, and maintenance of business applications systems in alignment with business objectives.
This individual will apply proven communication skills, technical and problem-solving skills, process management / improvement, and knowledge of best practices. This position will be located in Seattle or Portland. Frequent travel will be required.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish relationships between IT, business partners, vendors, and increase the value realized from IT assets, investments, and capabilities.
- Participate in the evaluation, selection, development, implementation, administration, testing and maintenance of business application systems based on our business objectives and corporate strategies.
- Ensure that any new software, version or integration into company systems meets business need, functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Collaborate in the testing and validation of new applications, identifying and resolving program issues, errors and opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain production, test, training, and development environments for multiple business units.
- Work with key business units to determine needs and requirements, including data gathering, application design and development, and training.
- Provide mentorship, leadership, vision, and direction to direct reports.
- Coordinate and install enhancements and upgrades to systems and application software.
- Coordinate the development of new reports and interface enhancements.
- Compile and maintain inventory of company software and systems assets and their corresponding contracts/agreements.
- Develop and communicate training and documentation for end users and hold training sessions as necessary.
- Responsible for user permissions, access controls and segregation of duties for all business applications.
- Other duties as assigned
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of seven years of relevant experience and prior management experience is required.
- Industry recognized business analyst certification; proficiency and experience with MS Office 365 and scheduling/project management software.
- Proven ability to translate business needs into technical requirements; possesses excellent customer service skills, oral and written.
- Ability to understand and communicate/present detailed and advanced business solutions.
- Excellent analytical, and creative problem-solving skills and highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Experience working individually and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to analyze and document business and system processes, multitask and handle ambiguity, and to take charge and lead tasks to completion.
Lease Crutcher Lewis offers competitive compensation and benefits.Apply Now Share