Project Manager, Special Projects - Portland
Lewis is seeking an experienced Project Manager for our Special Projects Division.
Candidates must have the following minimum qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of general contracting project management experience with proven performance on negotiated GMP commercial projects – adaptive re-use, exterior façade renovations, seismic upgrades and occupied/phased building renovations.
- A bachelor’s degree in construction or engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Creative problem solving skills
- Experience specifically including preconstruction planning, estimating and subcontractor bidding, scheduling, a track record of successful management of projects and work for repeat clients.
- Computer proficiency including MS Office, Timberline, Primavera or MS Project, and Bluebeam.
- Creative problem solving skills, flexibility, leadership. Ability to work with multiple personality types is desired.
Please send a resume and a letter of interest to:
Lease Crutcher Lewis
550 SW 12th Avenue
Portland, OR 97205
No phone calls, please