Project Engineer - Portland
Lewis is seeking experienced Project Engineers for the main office and jobsite assignments, expected to begin within the next six months.
Candidates must have the following minimum qualifications:
- 3- 6 years of general contracting experience with proven performance on commercial building projects
- A bachelor’s degree in construction or engineering
- Technical experience specifically including detailed submittal/installation drawing review, dimensional checking, and material compliance. Prior experience with MEP systems coordination and complex structures is desired.
- Computer proficiency including Revit, Bluebeam, Suretrak and SharePoint
- Creative problem solving skills
Please send a resume and a letter of interest to:
Lease Crutcher Lewis
550 SW 12th Avenue
Portland, OR 97205
No phone calls, please