Operations Assistant - Seattle
Lewis is seeking versatile Operations Assistants for the main office and jobsite assignments expected to begin within the next six months.
Candidates must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Two years of administrative support in the construction industry
- Significant experience in word processing, complex spreadsheets, proofing/editing documents, and recordkeeping
- Proficiency with MS Software: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- An eye for “attention to detail”
- Must be willing to travel to jobsites as assigned
- Maintaining subcontractor bonds and insurance
- Contract administration
- Project accounting and reporting
- Project closeout
- Other duties as assigned
Please send a resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com