BIM Modeler - Seattle
Lewis is seeking a BIM Modeler for our Seattle-based projects.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Interpreting the construction documents and building a base model.
- Dividing the model in the way that work will be installed.
- Working with the field to understand how they work and what information they need.
- Providing a great level of detail and adding objects that may impact scope of work.
- Providing accurate material quantities.
- Developing work package drawings.
- Communicating conflicts in model; both real and potential.
- Facilitating foreman review meetings.
- Producing information and drawings, beyond work package development, that are helpful to the Project Team.
- Communicating model information to trades not involved in modeling.
- Developing ss-built model through the duration of the project.
Please send a resume and a letter of interest to:
Lease Crutcher Lewis
107 Spring Street
Seattle, WA 98104
No phone calls, please